Tuesday, November 15, 2011

pencil drawing

Well, here I am again!
Though I'm not posting about Michael's quilt.
I just finished a drawing, and couldn't wait to post it...
:P
It was sort of inspired by Mary Engelbreit, though I don't know if you've every heard of her...
My mom really likes her drawings.
Anyway. 

Here it is!


Hm. 
:( 
The scanner quality is pretty bad. 
It's much crisper and clearer in real life.
Not to mention better colors.

Ah well.
I enjoyed making it, and I thought the scene was  cute.

:)

3 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!! I love the colors and great perspective, Ames!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy--you absolutely could be writing and illustrating children's books! This is SO good! And I love the pineapple too....I believe you have a future in books!!! :) Love, A. Judy

    ReplyDelete