Monday, March 26, 2012

Starry Night

So, 
I finally got around to posting about my latest art project.

I had to copy Van Gogh's Starry Night.

His:

 Mine:

 Here are a few pics of detail:
The moon...

The hills and wind...


and the church!

It was a fun project to work on.
I used oil pastels rather than paint, so the picture has a little different look than the original.
But on the whole, I was happy with the finished piece!


 I probably won't post for a while, because I'm leaving on a trip soon!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so impressed Amy! It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm seeing $$$$$$$
    Have you seen the movie "How to Steal a Million?" (If not, ask your mom about it!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :P I haven't seen it, but my mom says it's good! Now I want to see it... :D

      Delete