Sunday, July 10, 2011

scherenschnitte hummingbird

*stares at title*
Wow, you are long...
...

Well,
No watercolor birds to show yet,
just a single scherenschnitte.

~
Schnerenschnitte
scherenshnitty,
and

scherenschnittay

are  my brother's, sister's, and mother's names for my outrageously named artwork...
Yes.

It's a strange name.
Sometimes I'm not sure even sure I'm spelling it right...
;P
[/end of rabbit trail]
I'm pleased with myself, as this was not a paper cutting I found online.
*gloats*
I made it myself.
 *gasp*

Well....

Not exactly.

I took Microsoft words graphics and played with them until I had a good pattern.
 :P



And...
for a change, I cut it on black paper.

I like the effect!

Ah,
Hummingbirds.
:)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Dear Amy,
    I just "discovered" your wonderful blog!
    The crafts you've shown here are so beautiful~I
    think I will have to try this one~Please keep
    posting:)
    Love,
    Mrs. Sutlive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!
    I'm trying to keep up my posting. :)
    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete