Saturday, February 18, 2012

hearts

A month or two ago, I stumbled across this blog.
I thought the little stuffed hearts looked like a fun project to try.

So I made a couple.

I gave the results to Elise and my mom for Valentines Day.

The first one (which I gave to my mom) looks a lot like one of the hearts on the blog...

It's hanging from our curtains now.
:)


I gave the second one to Elise.
It was focused more on embroidery.

I think I like it better than the first one!
:)


They both liked my gift to them!

Not sure when I'll post again...
I've been pretty busy with soccer!


4 comments:

  1. but the first one is MY favorite. ;) thanks SO much, Amy! i cherish it, and you! ♥ mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love these!! And, like your mom, I think the first one is my favorite too! It is so sweet. But the 2nd one is amazing too...all the needlework you did on it.
    I checked out the website you got your idea from....so cool! So many beautiful, creative things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, Amy. I 'heart' these! :-)

    ReplyDelete